Thursday, August 07, 2003

heart of darkness, part 6 1/2

From Constance:
-----Original Message-----

From: Constance Hawkins [mailto:deleted]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 10:57 AM
To: Jeremy Freese
Subject: RE: Thanks once again.
Dearest Brother,
Forgive me for thinking that you have gone quite mad.  I am, of 

course, willing to help you, as I know you would me, but to give a virtual
stranger your actual telephone number!
I must admit that helping you is not entirely free from more self-

serving motivations. I know that our missionary work in Spain could use
a boost in revenues. Despite my misgivings about the veracity of Mr.
Mongosutu's claims, I do try to think of the children first. They are in
desparate need of new toothbrushes.
Send my love to the family.  I am afraid I have been out of touch 

for awhile.
Connie

No comments: