Wednesday, August 06, 2003

heart of darkness, part 4

Another exchange. Mr. Mongosutu (or Mr. Gosutu, as he signs this message)He wants us to move fast, which is guess makes sense given that there is $13.5 million dollars for the both of us:
-----Original Message-----

From: richard mongosutu [deleted]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 12:54 PM
To: jfreese@ssc.wisc.edu
Subject: Thanks.

Dear Jeremy,

Thanks fore your mail . I really need you to come up fast with something.
but before then i will not send your informations to spain. Though all i
wanted to do is to alert them that i have a new benefactor to my consignment
and i want to change the old one. Then when they give me the conditioins
for the change which i know sure is not going to be easy but i believe
whatever be it i will overcome that with my determination to see this thing
out.

So let me know your programme so that we can move fast please.

I await your reply.
Best Regards,
Richard Gosutu.

My reply:
Mr. Mongosutu:


I appreciate your feelings of haste; the situation you are in sounds
desperate. Obviously, however, I do not want you to be giving my
information to someone if I'm not able to help you, as I presume this
would only cause more trouble for you, and rest assured that is the
LAST thing I would want to do. Like I said, I have trusted friends in
Spain who may be better for this task than I. Please let me know
where it is I would need to go in Spain and when it is you would
need for me to go. Is it going to be a problem that I don't speak
much Spanish? I have some Basque friends who may also be able
to assist if this would be better for our mutual ends. Again, I
appreciate your trust and discretion in this matter.

--Jeremy

No comments: