Tuesday, August 12, 2003

heart of darkness, part 19

Now, we are getting somewhere. Of course, that "where" might not be a particularly desirable place.
From: "richard mongosutu"  

To: dahliahawkins
Subject: I have listened to you.
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:39:42 +0200
Dahlia,
I hope you really got what i have been saying. but i believe i can give 

you a chance. I was supposed to send this contact information to your
brother. Immediately you contact them in Spain tell them you are the Beneficiary
of the Consignment lodged by Mr. Richard Mongosutu from Zimbabwe and that
you intend comming to clear the consignment immediately.
Then once you do this they will contact to knbow from me if i am 

aware.immdiately i hear from them i will issue the Power of attorney
which i was supposed to issue jeremy to you. then you immediately becomes the
Beneficiary.
I am doing this because i know you look faster but on my mind i am 

doing jeremy what we did not plan but let's go ahead.. but i feel like
letting your Brother know this. tomorrow i am decided that.
The percentage remains the same with you. no minus.
So send me your contact informationso that i can use it to procure the 

Power of attorney. this will include your Phone no. fax no. if any. full name
and full contact address.
Please find the security  company contact.
GLOBAL SECURITY NETWORKS

VIVERO [deleted] MADRID SPAIN
PHONE NUMBER [deleted] FAX [deleted]
CONTACT PERSON, MR [deleted].
POSITIONED HELD, CORPORATE AFFAIRES/REGIONAL MANAGER.

I await all what i inquired from you or plz to indicate vyour seriousness in 

this, so that i can call it off once with your Brother. I believe my
desperation to leave here is causing all these.

I await your reply.

Your friend,
Richard.

No comments: