Monday, January 26, 2004

special report: what i'm missing

Frequently asked question about the weblog: Jeremy, if you didn't have the weblog, what do you think you'd be doing with the time you spend on it?

(A first, defensive answer would be that I spend less time on the weblog than some readers think. These posts don't exactly represent my most meticulously constructed prose.)

Anyway, to settle the matter once and for all, I've employed a variety of different Bayesian-counterfactual-time-use-estimation methods in order to arrive at a scientific answer to the above question. Or, actually, two answers. Answer #1: How I should be spending the time I'm now spending on the weblog:

Answer #2: from best extrapolative evidence, how I actually would be spending the time I'm now spending on the weblog:

No comments: