Sunday, August 01, 2004

careening toward blogruptcy

Yikes. I had visitors in town this weekend, and a blogger dinner before that, and in the meanwhile I've received all this e-mail, including a couple of noteworthily-peculiar messages protesting the treatment that astrosociology has received from sociology bloggers. In short: a serious blog backlog. And this isn't even to note all of the messages languishing in the weblog_worthy folder in Outlook or all the materials stuffed into the "weblog" manila file folder on my desk. There are so many things to be posted about, I hardly know where to begin, especially with my personal post-writing time being especially precious lately. I may have to resort to one of those series-of-bulleted-or-enumerated-points posts, or even more drastic measures.

No comments: