Wednesday, March 24, 2004

where there's smoke, there's Pop Secret!

So, every morning here in the RV, I have to make sure that I close the door to the bathroom after I shower or else the steam sets off my smoke detector. This evening, on the other hand, I actually had real flames when I left a bag of microwave popcorn in the microwave too long (yes, Little-Miss-Can't-Be-Wrong in Baton Rouge, this is what I get for buying actual microwave popcorn instead of using my secret method to microwave actual popcorn). I'm vaguely worried about smoke damage to the new furnishings, et cetera. However, not one peep from the smoke alarm.

No comments: