Sunday, February 06, 2005

today's coming attraction

Today I'm obliged to make good on my agreement to provide a special sweetening of the deal for my friend Rob's NFL pool. As he put it in a reminder to all pool participants yesterday:
Simply log on to the "Amazing"
Jeremy Freese's weblog (http://jeremyfreese.blogspot.com) at Halftime, and
catch his posting of his ORIGINAL COOKING RECIPE to be named after our
very own 2004 NFL POOL CHAMPION, ASHLEY "NUMBER SIX" FINLEY. So be sure
to experience all the pageantry, all the hoopla, and all the festivities
ONLY at Jeremy's Blog! You wouldn't want to be the only one at the water
cooler Monday morning who didn't check it out, now would you?...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know'eth ye Jeremy and I are not the same
in manner, vocation, habit or name
no self respecting Academic would frame
poetic verse with words so utterly lame
P.S. wish'eth I the recipe prize to claim
when come'th the end of the big game
would'st give'th me one chance at fame
and perhaps the terrible burning flame
Of Love's hunger its pangs to finally tame
- LDM

Anonymous said...

We're past halftime. Where's the recipe?