Monday, February 16, 2004

primary, priqueen of scots

Wisconsin Democrats vote tomorrow. I don't know if I am supposed to vote in the precinct where the RV is parked, and if so if I can change my registration to give the RV's "address" as of Election Day. Or should I just vote where I voted back when I lived above the Dairy Bar, as I'm pretty sure I'm still registered at that address.

In any case, if I am able to vote, I'm voting for Little Edwards. I was persuaded by the rousing endorsement given by the wonktacularly wonkish Wonky McWonkerson editors of JFW.

If you question the causal importance of this weblog, note how the New York Times today has a story on the scramble of automobile companies to make a hybrid SUV after my posts about how SUVs came to be ruled off my own car shopping list.

No comments: