Friday, February 27, 2004

jeremy, why nothing on the weblog this evening?

Is it because you have been out doing something fun?
Cold.
Is it because you have been engaged in some scintillating bit of social research?
Cold.
Is it because you have been trying to do something about the domestic tar pit that the RV has become?
Colder.
Is it because you are driving around in your spunky new Corolla?
Colder.
Is it because you were making phone calls to Ohio voters on behalf of Little Edwards?
COLDER.
Is it because you are catching up on your grading for your class?
Warmer.
Is it because you are getting your next class ready?
Warmer.
I give up.
I've been getting my last class ready. I just spend more time than I care to explicitly state figuring out how to word a handout and re-do some PowerPoint slides for something that I felt like I didn't explain very well today.
Ugh.
Ugh.
You should just let those things go.
I know, I know.

No comments: