Sunday, June 13, 2004

further evidence that the squandering of my potential began before i was even born

I ran across an online quiz that would allow me to determine what kind of girlfriend I would be, and I decided to give it a try. And, lo, my results suggest a previously unrecognized aptitude:

You're Perfect ^^

-Perfect- You're the perfect girlfriend. Which
means you're rare or that you cheated :P You're
the kind of chick that can hang out with your
boyfriend's friends and be silly. You don't
care about presents or about going to fancy
placed. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy
being around your boyfriend.
(Click here if you want to see what kind of girlfriend you would be.)

Didn't I just say something a couple days ago about how mercurial I am? This quiz apparently needed only five questions to recognize this signal feature of my personality. I had never realized that mercurial-ness was an essential part of the perfect girlfriend*, but I'll presume this quiz is based on some real behavioral science and so is far more credible than my own casual observations on romance.

* I can imagine the book now: Men are from Mars, Most Women are from Venus, but Perfect Girlfriends Are Even One Planet Closer To The Sun

Update, noon: Two other people who took the perfect girlfriend quiz after me were also judged to be perfect girlfriends (here and here). Does this mean that everyone who fills out the quiz is a perfect girlfriend or that the three of us are special? Dorotha presumes the former, but this is disproved by a quick investigation of what happens had I chosen different answers:





as well as a third diagnosis that I decided I'd rather not post on my weblog.

No comments: