Wednesday, November 24, 2004

woo-oo! oo!

I just got an e-mail inviting me to a function for the Wisconsin University Union--it's "Union" in the worker-solidarity sense, not in the center-of-student-activities sense, which after introducing itself proceeded to refer to itself by the acronym WUU. I thought, that's a concatenation of letters you don't see as an acronym every day. I wonder if the people who are central to the WUU refer to it as the "WUU". For that matter, I wonder if the extra-hip people involved in it refer to it as the "w double u" for short.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I detect a CD in the making here?? LDM could change genre and provide some lyrics I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Clearly they are seeking to woo you to the W double U - and I too can 'hear' a rap CD in the making with all of this - where is the lonely donut man when most needed?