Sunday, September 12, 2004

sunday consumerism

mom and i are going to ikea today! best day of my life, i tell you.

Awesome! Bring me back something that would work as a hamper, with a light maple finish.

um... we will be on the look out.

Thanks! I appreciate it!

you should present my mom with some kind of gift tomorrow. it would be funny.

Yes, it's the least I can do for your helping solve my hamper problem. Except I don't think I can bring myself to kill something just to please your mother. (see link) Would anything else do?

toys. the harrieds all love toys.

Okay, if I get a chance I'll look for something appropriate. Any more specific ideas?

my mom collects small wind-ups. you know, that hop and walk and stuff.

I'll try to find her a wind-up marmot if I can.
(see link)

No comments: