Thursday, September 11, 2003

oh, i'll show you an elaborate hoax

Okay, this weekend I may be scheduled to meet a friend-of-a-friend who has expressed interest in meeting me "to confirm that jeremy is not some elaborate hoax", or something to that effect. Which now puts me in the market for someone who would be willing to impersonate me, most likely on Saturday night. I wish to do this to make the point that if I'm going to go to all the trouble of being an elaborate hoax, I wouldn't allow that hoax to be so fragile that it would hang in the balance of being ruined merely by the prospect of having to have a face-to-face interaction with a skeptic. No half-assed hoaxes here! If any Madison-area readers can or know someone who can help me out with this, let me know immediately!

No comments: