Friday, June 09, 2006

(madison) breakfast at sal's

Sal went out last night to get breakfast food and asked me if I wanted anything. Sal is still in his marathon-shape-fitness mode. So, I'll let the reader guess which of these purchases was my request:



Okay, well, you don't have to guess, because here I am, enjoying a good healthy breakfast with one of Sal's special smiley-face cereal bowls:



Mmm, it's not just Fruity Pebbles, it's Bronto-Bright Fruity Pebbles.

Update: When I came home tonight, Sal was sitting on the couch eating Fruity Pebbles. "Hey, these are good, man."

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, what's up with those toys on the right side of the tv?

jeremy said...

I don't know, you'd have to ask Sal.

Tonya said...

What did you think of Big Love?

Nice socks!

carly said...

Is your cereal so bright it glows in the dark?

Because that would be cool.

Anonymous said...

I never really understood why anyone would get Fruity Pebbles when Cocoa Pebbles is an option.

dorotha said...

wow! you and sal look so cute in those matching pajamas!

Anonymous said...

OK, so which one of you reads 'Allure' (not that there's anything wrong with that...)?

jeremy said...

Cocoa Pebbles are, and I know this sounds crazy, perhaps too much chocolate.

I read Allure, mostly for the fitness and beauty tips.

Tonya said...

Maybe you should put some malt on those Cocoa Pebbles. No, make that extra malt.

Anonymous said...

are you coming out of the closet ?

Anonymous said...

Cocoa Pebbles isn't good enough chocolate to then suddenly become too much chocolate. For too much chocolate, go to Burdick, order a hot chocolate and have a chocolate pastry with it. That will send you into chocolate shock.