Thursday, June 01, 2006

(aspen) pretty in pepto-bismol pink

I'm in Aspen for the annual conference for my health policy program. I'm presenting today and, between that and traveling, have been too preoccupied to post to this weblog. Wish me luck today. I have on the lucky Pepto-Bismol pink shirt that I wear whenever I want to lull the audience into a soothed docility and thus reduce the probability of being intellectually bludgeoned by the audience.

BTW, the sunburn I got during the "marathon" has started to peel, making me look like I have some kind of hideous degenerative scalp disease. Perhaps someone in the audience will have a health policy suggestion regarding that.

3 comments:

dorotha said...

i'm no doctor, but here's my advice: stick the skin back on with some super glue. or honey.

Anonymous said...

Oh for heavens sake. With that shirt you should wear a cap (Red Sox? backwards?). Have you learned nothing in Cambridge?

Anonymous said...

aloe. nature's remedy. queue the relaxing/peaceful music...