Monday, October 20, 2003

dispatch from my dreamworld

Last night, I had my first dream that included the weblog. I dreamt I was in Seattle with my parents looking at apartments. We went to one apartment building that looked great and got the application from the manager and on it was a question that asked you to list all the medications you might be taking. My mom said they want to know this in case there were any medical emergencies. No, some shadowy figure hanging around the apartment building surreptitiously told me, they wanted to know this because they wanted to know if people had any medical conditions that might reduce their likelihood of being able to consistently pay rent so they could reject those applications. That has to be illegal, I thought to myself, I need to expose these people to the world. I'll write about them on my weblog.

No comments: