Saturday, April 30, 2005

the missing link

I finally found the mini-USB cable that links my digital camera to a PC. It had somehow ended up in a dusty corner of the RV; the best working hypothesis is that it was carried there by the occasional bugs I see that everyone insists are Not-Cockroaches. Anyway, the missing cable has kept me from taking photos for something like a month. The last pictures are from a karaoke excursion long enough ago that the details are hazy, even with the mnemonic benefit of a blog-recap. I'm sure there would have been good stories to accompany each of these photos, for instance, but instead they are lost to karaoke-antiquity:





3 comments:

lago said...

I see white people.

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Jude really does look like a dumbass in that picture.

my first blog said...

How to short sale real estate in Florida are easy with short sales real estate agents in florida avoid foreclosures. fha 203k rehab Florida with a short sale

Real estate buy short sales of real estate in Florida and short sales of real estate agents in florida avoids foreclosure. fha 203k rehab Florida with a short sale

How to short sale real estate in Florida are easy with short sales real estate agents in florida avoid foreclosures. fha 203k rehab Florida with a short sale

Real estate buy short sales of real estate in Florida and short sales of real estate agents in florida avoids foreclosure. fha 203k rehab Florida with a short sale