Sunday, May 13, 2007

i just had a brilliant idea!

Brilliant, I tell you! I wish it was a brilliant substantive idea. Instead, it's just a gimmicky idea for this talk I have to give. Still, I'll take what I can get on the brilliance front.

(Sorry, the idea is a secret, at least for now, and forever if I can't pull it off. Actually, come to think of it, probably even if I do pull it off, for strategic reasons. Why am I even posting this then? I don't know, I'm excited, give me my moment of cryptic-brilliance-feeling.)

2 comments:

Sarahliz said...

There's no point in having a blog if you can't post cryptic notations of brilliance. Hope you pull it off.

Kieran said...

it's just a gimmicky idea for this talk I have to give

You wait to be introduced, pick an audience member at random, draw your sword and say "My name is Inigo Montoya. You keeeled my father. Prepare to die!"