Wednesday, April 11, 2007

wwol: week six update

wwol: week-6

I would seem to be operating under some unusual definition of the word "week," as I have skipped around my weigh-in date for my diet from Friday to Sunday to Tuesday. All I can say is, traveling makes the details of tracking-based dieting difficult, although I have stayed reasonably consistent with the system. I'm out of Cambridge the next six days, and have little pretense of renewed diligence until I return. At least I'm down another fraction of a pound, continuing my streak of posting losses each week.

Being on this diet has definitely been good for me, and I strongly suspect I wouldn't be sticking with it even as modestly well as I am if I didn't know I was accountable to posting about my progress on this blog. So, I owe you one.

Also: Decorum prevents me from using language vivid enough to express how I feel about this:

snow forecast

This whole winter thing has got to end.

8 comments:

Lucy said...

I think you're doing more than modestly well, to be posting losses every week, including weeks involving travel. You rock.

Anonymous said...

Not much winter in So. Cal.

H said...

You're right about winter. I can't take much more of this before I go ballistic. April showers are supposed to bring May flowers, not more damn snow.

Sarahliz said...

I totally hear you about winter. I'm tired of having to carry around a sweater for when it gets chilly at night. And it was only in the high 60s on the UCLA campus yesterday.

Anonymous said...

In Cambridge most of this winter, we've had what? -- only three or so snow days so far and not much accumulation. Anything that falls in April/May melts fast. Chin up!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the weather. My annual pilgrimage to Iowa via Chicago starts tomorrow. Hopefully things at O'hare will shape up by then.

Ken Houghton said...

Dangitall, and I wanted to go skiing this weekend, but the slopes closed during that hot spell (60s/70s) a couple weeks ago.

Keep losing those fractions.

Anonymous said...

You rock, Jeremy! Not just because you lost once again, but because it was you and this damn WWOL challenge that has me wearing the smallest pair of jeans I own as I type this comment. They're not as fashionable as they were when I last wore them (over three years ago), but I'm wearing them with pride. :)