Thursday, July 08, 2004

observation

Today is my first bloggerversary. Yes, me, JFW, one year. Yikes. Originally, people were planning a week of blogger bacchanalia on my behalf, but then everyone has become so swept up with working on their astrosociology projects for next month's Sociology Science Fair. For my part, I was going to write some moody retrospective post with various reflections regarding my year of living bloggerously, the benefits and costs of blogging, etc., but I still haven't even posted any kind of remarks on my class reunion that was almost two weeks ago.

One thing about blogging is that once you start to think of your life in terms of what you can post about it, you only get to post maybe a third of the ideas for posts that you have. And, even then, you feel like you are spending way too much time blogging.

No comments: