Tuesday, February 13, 2007

and here i was hoping it would be titled 'get your freak on'

freaky panel

I just looked at the preliminary program for the Eastern Sociological Society meetings in Philadelphia next month. I'm participating in a panel on the book Freakonomics--sort of like an "Author Meets Critics" session, only without the author. I'm not sure if the name of the panel is what I would have chosen, or, at least, I hope it doesn't mean I have to strive to be any more freaky than I already am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

instead of power point slides, just link to this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-v86-Psh49g

Anonymous said...

I hope your audience is more lively than the one in that video (see about 1 min in).

Anonymous said...

"...at least, I hope it doesn't mean I have to strive to be any more freaky than I already am."

Rest assured, Jeremy, you are sufficiently freaky already.

-Corrie