Monday, February 05, 2007

(A+ Guest Post!) American Idol: Week... Eh, Who Gives A Crap

Y’all, I’m exhausted. There’s just one more week before we finally get to the Hollywood rounds, but this past week we were in Birmingham and Los Angeles. And it was dull as hell. Some people sucked, other people were okay, and still others were supposed to be fabulous, yet I still hated them. And one 50 year-old woman dressed completely in yellow and feathers inexplicably put her number tag on her fupa, underneath her shirt, which she kept lifting so as to give us a shot of her number. And her fupa. And at this point in time, I can only pray that she was in on it, or this show is crueler than even I could imagine.

I promise to give full recaps when they get to Hollywood. But now, what’s the point? Gah, I hate this show.

2 comments:

jeremy said...

You can be 50 and audition for AI? I thought they capped it at 30. Or were you exaggerating just to get my hopes up?

Ang said...

They cap at 29. She lied. Production clearly knew (it was obvious she wasn't "27... I mean 35... I'm 50"), but they put her through just to get her on TV.