Saturday, May 21, 2005

from state college: so what kind of weekend events does the conference center at penn state get?

The listing here by the entrance of the Penn Stater Conference Center has three events today:

1. Bald Eagle Area High School Prom

2. International Conference on the Future of Cognitive Aging Research

3. Penn State Football Managers Reunion

Too bad I will be busy tonight grading (still not done) and preparing my remarks for tomorrow (ditto), or else I would slip downstairs and take some surreptitious pictures for JFW of this year's Prom Fashions, at least insofar as Central Pennsylvania goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many virgins will be deflowered in your hotel tonight.

Anonymous said...

I wish Jeremy would have shown us some pics of Polish donkey carts.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, Jeremy, be sure to have the breakfast buffet at the Penn Stater. It's really yummy! Bacon a'plenty!!
-jj