Wednesday, September 13, 2006

spindarella


(Screenshot from my left-side office monitor. It was once said about Dorotha that if you built a machine where you could insert a person and out would come a song distilled from their spirit, and then you put Dorotha in that machine, the Moldy Peaches' "Nothing Came Out" would come out. Or else nothing would come out. Or maybe real moldy peaches. It's hard to tell with Dorotha.)

I must work on finishing this paper. And yet, I couldn't resist posting a screenshot of the new album art flip feature in iTunes 7. Serves no useful purpose as far as I can tell, but it looks really cool. I might finally take the plunge and purchase a real iPod, as opposed somehow scraping by with just my Nano. (If I do, any suggestions as to black or white?)

BTW, elsewhere on the tech front, my new Treo is working out great, and I continue to wonder how I managed to survive to my age without text messaging.

6 comments:

Gwen said...

I started texting a few months ago, and you know, it's really handy. I resisted all the weird spellings and special text language for a while, but now I've given in and sometimes use "u" instead of "you".

Anonymous said...

welcome to the darkside...

Anonymous said...

I got dibs on your Nano.

Ang said...

I am obsessed with the ITunes update. I can sit for hours and watch the pretty, pretty pictures roll by. Damn you, Apple!

Anonymous said...

We know what you're doing all day. Just try not to distract your office mate so much. Geez.

dorotha said...

you know, i really can't help it that people are constantly holding hands with skinny, pretty girls who like to talk about bands. who wouldn't prefer that over chubby, grouchy girls who like to rant about how weird they are and can't stop talking about epilepsy?