Sunday, November 30, 2003

some goings-on

1. I am playing Scrabble online again, after an extended hiatus. Surprisingly, I do not seem to have had that dramatic of a skill regression, although I am a little out of practice.

2. I have fallen completely off the diet wagon. As you may have noticed, I didn't post a weekly weigh-in for this week. I should have, but I forgot in all the excitement about Thanksgiving and audioblogging. Don't worry, I will continue to provide Thursday weight accounts in the future, even if it all it serves to be is a reminder of defeat.

3. I did use the treadmill today, really, truly.

4. The Saints are ahead of the Offensive-Name-for-Native-Americans 24-20 in the fourth quarter. If they hang on to win, I think Rob and Dahlia may be sharing this week's prize for Rob's NFL pool.

No comments: