Tuesday, November 18, 2003

auto focus

The speedometer on my car has been broken. Today, for no reason, it started working on my drive into campus. At the same time, however, the fasten-belts beep started beeping and continued beeping every three seconds (I counted, using the Mississippi method) for the entire trip.

Update: Multiple readers have e-mailed urging me to call Click and Clack about my car problems, with the hope of taping it and having something to share with the weblog. Unfortunately, I've never listed to either Click or Clack and hear that their show presumes a bit of fawning familiarity in order to get on the air.

Additionally and unrelatedly, another reader has e-mailed wondering how I have managed to go so long without any weblog post titles that are puns on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy." I'm working on it.

No comments: