Sunday, November 09, 2003

more reader complaints

I know we haven't talked in a long time, and I feel bad about that.  

I miss that, and the whole weblog thing, while it does keep me somewhat
current on what's going on in your life, just isn't the same.
and, from someone else:
yes, anything [name omitted] writes or says goes on the blog.


it is starting to get a little sickening. especially when i thought for
sure 'cat in the hat' [subject line of one of their e-mails] would make
it to the blog, but no such luck.
I think I need to add two disclaimers to my weblog: first, about how the reading the weblog is not intended as a substitute for first-hand interaction and, second, about how the posting or non-posting of e-mails on the weblog should not be taken as implying some particular sentiment about either the e-mail or its sender. I am having JFW's crackerjack fleet of attorneys work on drafting these now.

No comments: