Saturday, September 08, 2007

i feel like the opening credits of the jeffersons, only with george being single, white, and taller

View from my apartment, just now:

view from my window, 1view from my window, 2

I originally wanted one of the lower floor units in this building, because I figured having a view would be lost on me. So far, though, I love it. I've got my bed positioned so I am going to be able to wake up each morning and see the lake.

The other time when I could look out of my bedroom window and see for miles was, well, growing up on the farm. Pretty in its own way, but a very different view.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful view! JEALOUS!!!

Unknown said...

Nice! Do you have a view of the sunset or -rise, too? That's one thing I miss about my old apartment. (I had the sunrise.)

Anonymous said...

Is that evanston?

Anonymous said...

You love it! I'm *delighted*!

Still rooting for you...