Wednesday, October 04, 2006

test

This post is intended as a test of the proposition that I can blog
using my cel phone. That you can read this post indicates that (1) I
can and (2) once again, my new Treo rocks.

Update, immediately thereafter: The relevance of my wanting to confirm that I can blog from my Treo will be clear soon. Stay tuned.

BTW, last week I went to the Galleria with someone who was interested in buying a Treo or one of its competitors. The main thing was he wanted everything together, so he was looking for something not just a phone and organizer and camera, but also an MP3 player, and a backmassager, and, in a pinch, a defibrilator. "So, do you use an all-in-one shampoo and conditioner?" I asked him. "Do you own a hybrid bike? Did you do a mixed-methods master's thesis?" I think the point of my questions was lost, which was perhaps just as well.

No comments: