Monday, March 22, 2004

the rob clark gets the worm watch: end

Yesterday I wrote about two ongoing streaks: Rob's idea to get up at 6AM every day for the rest of his life, and my own experiment with juice-fasting for a weekend. Rob e-mails this morning:
"my 6:00am streak has come to a crashing halt. i will attempt a new streak tomorrow..."
Meanwhile, I am drinking calcium-enriched orange juice* and have still not broken my fast.

* I don't really understand how something can label itself as 100% orange juice and as having Calcium and Vitamin D added. That is, once something else is added, isn't it something less than 100% orange juice. The ingredients list: "100% Pure Squeezed Pasteurized Orange Juice, FruitCal(R) (Calcium Hydroxide, Malic Acid, and Citric Acid) and Vitamin D3."

No comments: