Tuesday, January 18, 2005

from berkeley: things that go post in the night

I just got to my hotel. It's like 1am Pacific Time. The guy from Air-Transit Shuttle took me by Fat Slice on my way here, which is good, because there's no hope of room service at this place. Indeed, there's not even Internet in the rooms; I'm down in the lobby writing this post. Still, Berkeley being Berkeley, I'm expecting to much enjoy walking around tomorrow.

The current plan is that I am going to be here tomorrow through Wednesday afternoon, and the my flight gets back in Madison at like 11pm. Then I will be going up to my office, where I will spend perhaps the whole of the night finishing getting my methods course ready for its rousing start at 9:30 Thursday. This being penance for not getting everything done before I left.

No comments: