Tuesday, January 30, 2007

jfw 2.0 (alpha)

I have just upgraded to the new Blogger at last--although I have not upgraded the template. Given all I have going on the next four weeks, the last thing I need to do is get mired in is messing around with a new template, especially since I suspect what I would mainly be doing is trying to get it to look like the template I presently have, only with tags. (And especially since I've got myself concurrently mired in trying to work my way through a graduate microeconomics text, as though I have time for that.)

I have thought about trying to contract the labor out (the template upgrade, not the microeconomics). Does anyone know if there are reasonably priced templateers for hire?

3 comments:

Ken Houghton said...

If you're trying Varian, good luck.

Hire Tom to fix your template.

jeremy said...

Per the law of comparative advantage, I will not be able to afford Tom.

nina said...

I use guru.com to bid out work I can't do. No job is too small for them. It's cool getting bids from them -- a great place for freelancers to sell their services.